Thursday 3 March 2011

Experimentation.

I started experimenting with how I could use the negative space to create triangular shapes, similar effect to that of a bridge, I wanted to defer from going down the obvious route of making simple triangular outlines and instead develop what kind of structure similar shapes I could create.








I developed the same concept using different types of triangle as a central focal point. I wanted to next look at how I could develop this idea into a repeated pattern.

 I used a previous design and integrated ways in which I could make the triangles more of an interesting feature. I started cutting into the shapes and looking at ways I could join them.


I'd prefer to develop my previous idea further as I felt I came to a dead end with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment